What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide to changing your life to achieve success
- Helping you conduct a comprehensive review of your life to elicit your successes, strengths, etc
- Teaching you the power and importance of having a role model and how to go about finding one
- Helping you understand the power of visualisation and create a vision & inspiration board
- Teaching you how to quickly identify how you are currently spending your time and energy
- Teaching you how to stay 100% focused, motivated and committed to your dreams and goals
- Teaching you how to write an impactful purpose statement that will drive your life
- Teaching you the one thing that you have the passion and skill to do
- Teaching you the importance of understanding your core values
- Helping you powerfully communicate what you do to others
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Launch Your Life Academy scores 71.70/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://launchyourlifeacademy.com/join/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $147.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: launchyourlifeacademy.com you’ll also be taken through to launchyourlifeacademy.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)